Tuesday, October 9, 2012

hawrt

tuday i yam finking abowt my fwins and de bess fings abowt dem. awl ob my fwins has wun fing in comun- day has big hawrts. dat is wun weeezun wye i wuv dem so muss. ebewy wun ob my fwins has de biggess hawrt in de wurl. wike bweezemawino. him is de bess wash dog in de wurl. hims momy gits weddy fow wurk and him wets her no ifn innybotty coms in day yawrd owr passis by. him bawks and her muss go wuk but yusherwy hims aweddy skert dem owf. him kepes hims momy sabe. him sits on de sopa by de winder and washes fow inter wopers awl de tym. an angussnook. hims momy finks him is skerd ob stowms but him noze her is so winebber der is a stowm him taks her tu de baseymin wer day wiww be sabe and him kepes her der tiw de stowm is ober. her has nebber gottied hurt in a stowm. an sailor. wun day him cud not see hims momy an was wowied abowt her. so him nokt owt de winder skwene and cwimed out ontu de woof. her was in de yawd, but him maded shore her was sabe and i bet her nebber wint owt an did not wet him no wer her was agin. pwus. him noze how happy it makes her tu tak pigchers ob him in stupid er intewessing outfips, so him pozes bewy kindwy and stiww fow her. an den der is casey an duncan donuts. duncan donuts nose hims momy luvs to gawden and has to spwed durt ebber wer, so him opied de bag fow her and spwed de durt awl ober and eben gottied it on him so him wud wuk so nise!! wot a gud bowy. and casey, him nose how muss hims momy wubs doze owinj bawls so him pways chase de owinj bawl awl de time ebber day wif her. i yam so wukky tu has so minny wonnerfuww fwins hu has suj big hawrts an du kined fings ebber day. luv holly i du not mene to hut innybottys feewings by not witing abowt der miny kined fings here but i wan owta time and space i wiww wite abowt mower fwins sune. an yu wiww awl be so jelus dat i has so minny nise fwins yu wiww wish yu was me. luv holly

6 comments:

  1. ewe is indeed a berry lucky gurl to has such nice fwends. But guess what. we fink dat we is berry lucky to has ewe as a fwend cuz ewe is cute an ewe always finks of udders and ewe has pawties to make ebberyone feel better and stuff wike dat....
    lov gwacie and nelllie an mikka da mouse....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, you got that right about me going out on the roof to find my mom. I could see all around from up there. It was very nice. But my mom will not let me out there ever again. I also love to have my picture taken because I am so handsome if I do say so myself. hehehehe You know who has the biggest heart of all Holly? Why it is YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because you make us and our moms laugh every day. .......your good friend Sailor

    ReplyDelete
  3. fank yu awl my fwins yu make me bwush!! ha ha. i yam juss twying tu be de kined ob fwin i wud wike tu has and i du has wif awl ob yu!! kis kis kis i wuv yu awl, yu make my wife hapy an fun!! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Howwy, we wov wov wov ewe.....
    xoxoxoxoxoxo
    lov gracie and mikka and nellie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dat is a a moss bootiful stowy agin Holly.....yu knows eggxactly why we do's dese fings....not likes de silly mommy's.....and I finks yu is one ob de bestest fwiends a boy culd hab....yu makes me and mommy laff so hawd ouw tummy's huwt....huwt in a gud way....so we fanks yu fow bwing de lafftew to us my wondewful fwiend....we luv luv luv yu too....luv angussnook and Heather kis kis kis

    ReplyDelete