Friday, September 7, 2012

mayl

i wub tu git mayl. ebber tym a pakij comes i no it is fow me. sumtyms momy sez howwy, not ebbewy pakij is fow yu. i no her is wong. sins i has bin sik, i has gotten fwee pakijis!!! i got a pootow. i got a bummy. i got a bwankie.
i wub awl my pakijis. i wub it win de mayl comes. i wuv it win momy sez yu did not git any mayl tuday, but here is a cuukiee!! i wub cuukees!!! day is eben bedder dan mayl. owr maybe juss as gud. i wiww poase pigchers ob me wif my get weww giffs! luv holly dis fing is not wetting me poas pigchers ob my pwessies. i fink it muss be jelus. momy sed we wiww twy tu add dem wayter. luv holly

7 comments:

  1. it fimawy wukt and wet me poast pigchers ob my pwessies!! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dose awe beeootiful pwessies Holly. Use has dee bestest fwiends in da wurld! Eye weally weally fink yu awe dis pwettiest twiblet der is an hoopt use feww gud and muc bedder.

    Luv Tanner ur twiblet fwiend

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are MAHVELOUS and FABOOLOUS and lovely as always! Sending many kisses...MWAH MWAH MWAAH!!!

    Lub,

    Miss BeBe

    ReplyDelete
  4. fank yu tanner i yam feewing muss bedder. I hab bin seeing yu winning wotsa dog showez and i yam bewy pwowd ob yu!! i hoap tu see yu sune, kis kis luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. fank yu miss bebe, i yam so hapy tu here fwom yu! how is yu tuday?? is de wedder lubbly at yur hows wike it is at mine? fank yu fow bisiting me an leebing me a mesij!! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deer Holly.
    We is gwad ewe is gittin wots of pressies cuz ewe is bewwy specul... We is gwad ewe is gettin cukkies too.
    lov Gracie and Nellie and Mikka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi gwacie newwie and mikka!! fank yu fow bisiting me!! i wiww shaw my cuukies wif yu. pees com and git dem!! luv holly

      Delete