Friday, September 7, 2012

my furst munf wif addisons

it has bin a munf sins we fownd owt i hab addisons dizeeze. i yam duwing well. after de furss tu wekes on my medsins my numbers wer nowmal. after tu mower wekes, day is eben mower nowmal. i lik being sik. i get tu go tu de bet a wot. i du not wike de bampiwers der day steew my bwud. but momy taks a bag ob cuukees and gibs me sum. i du not wike it win day stab me on de hip eeder, but i wike de wess. win i wint dis weke der was a doggy wayting fow me. him wanned tu pway wif me. him smifft my fase and my eres and him wagged hims tayl at me. i did a lubbly play bow and bawkt at him. momy sed, howwy, be kwy yet. i did not wike her saying dat. de dog wint tu sit by hims momy, so i sat by my momy and i swid unner a tay bull. win i got unner der it was bewy fun so i hid an maded coot noyziz. i fowt dat bowy wud wan tu pway wif me but him wantied tu tak a nap insted. dat was bewy sad. ebewybotty der wannid tu pet me. day awl fowt i was so coot. i wike dat, becoz i yam bewy coot and ebberbotty shud be my fwin. ebewybotty der noze my naym and wants to pet me. dat is gud. win we fimawy got tu leeb i wint behined de desk an hewpt de lubbly laydees wot wuk der. i wet dem awl pet me and I stood up an poot my hans on de dest and wukt at de compooter and i stowe a witing pin. momy maded me poot it bak. day awr bewy eggsidied dat i wiww go bak in tu weges. so fawr i am happy tu be spinning tym der. an i wiww be gwad tu go bak. i fink i mite tak my towys negst tym. luv holly

7 comments:

  1. Wese izz herese Holly!Wese luvs youse andse tinkse boutse youse allse de tymes. Wese izz happseys youse izz dosin sose wellse.Youse haz twoose gudse norses..Mizz Susan andse Mizz Wowwy.Dey izz taksin berry gudse carese ofse ourse speshul grrrrrrl! Luvs Allsweayse,Pepsi andse Sierra<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat's a gud stowy and I is glad dat de midicine is making yu bettew.....cause I lub yu....luv angussnook

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Miss BeBe and I'm so happy to hear that you are doing better. Thank you for sharing your story with everyone. You are a very special girl. Love you! MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fank ewe fer sharin dis wiff us... we wub ewe so much... we are gwad dat da medicun is helpying ewe... love Gracie and Nellie and Mikka

    ReplyDelete
  5. fank yu fow deze wubbwy commits. i wub gitting commits. day make me so hapy. i wub awl my fwins and fank yu so muss fow witing tu me. luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hewo Howy, weez fownd youz blog xxx he he he , youz is wewy speshall, weez wuv you, gess what??? itz a secwet but weez fink dat Dottie is going to have de babies xxxx wez will let youz no next week cos she is gonna get a pictur took of herx tummy xx weez fanks der beerdy goz dat your piws is working cos youz iz wewy wewy wewy speshall pokey pokey poke iggle ickle tickel wuv Tousietykes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fank yu fank yu tousietykesiees fow witing on my bwog. i yam so bewy eggsidied abowt dottie hasing baybees becos dat is so so so so eggsiding!!! wiww de baybees wabe at de camwa? an wiww we be abow tu see dem? can i come see? fank yu in de pants!! luv holly

    ReplyDelete