Monday, June 28, 2010

holly camp


evewy too years, dey has somefing called beardie camp. dey has it at pureena fawrms in pureena land and lotsa beardies and der humans go. dey do all kindsa things and has contests and eat and swim and herd and learn to do the macarena and make popcorn strings, fun stuff like that. i din't go this year. i has never gone but i din't go this year too. some day mommy said we'd twy to go but it hasn't happened yet.

so i decided to has holly camp at my house. i new i could take my helamocopter and pick up all my fwinds and we could has camp at my house and has lotsa fun and all that jazz. lotsa my fwinds and dey mommmys bwought tents and camped for de week. it was fwom toosday to fwiday, because dat made it one more day dan beardie camp and dat much bettererer!! ha ha ha i cwack me up. i can't even imagine to list all de fwinds what came but der was 20 or 30 or a hunderd there. we had fun.

we had so much fun and we made a facebook gwoup for it and we posted pigchers and everyone said holly this is the mostestest fun i has ever had in my hole life. and some beardies had me come pick dem up fwom beardie camp at night because we had camp fires and scary stories and mashmerlerr cooking at night and one niht it stormed and we was all quaking in our not boots. well angus was prolly wearing bootses but not de west of us.

we played digging and made mud to slide in and we played in baby pools and we all wore tiaras and cwowns and evewy body got to be a pwince or a pwincess and we took naps. my twiblet bweeze mawino brang pam cakes and boy was dey good and we had icee cweam and egges wif cheese and applies and bananananas and booberries and i can't even list all de stuff we had. one day we fwew de helamocopter over beardie camp and dwopped water bawoons on dem. dey fought it was a big storm! ha ha ha we was so funny.

it was so sad when holly camp was over, but we is pwanning to has one in de winter when dey is snow. it'll be called winter holly camp and you should all come because it's de best fing ever. if you want to see all de eggsidement, you can log onto facebook and look for holly camp and you will find it. luv holly

1 comment:

  1. Hi HOlly, I had so much fun at Beardie Camp!! My posts all got lost! But I liked the helomacopter adn the mud and the marshymallows and the tents and the stars and......

    ReplyDelete