Thursday, December 24, 2009

chwistmas eve


today is chwistmas eve. that means when you wake up tomorrow you get new things given to you, there are really good smells in the house, lots of trash on the floor to play in, and mommy gives you punkin!! i do love punkin, trash to play in, good smells and new things.

i like to help my mommy cook. if you stand right behind her in the food room, she might step back, and be startled and drop something. sometimes she says, o holly you had better not have that it's not good for dogs, but other times she says o holly i'm so messy can you clean that up for me? if you stand vewwy quiet for a long time and then poke the human person playing wif food in the butt wif your nose, they will jump and dwop somefing and say o holly you scared me. that's so much fun. i usually wiggle a lot after something that fun!

i am a good floor cleaner upper. i get all the things my mommy drops and i am good at it. i have an important job. whenever my humans get ice chips from the big sliver box, some fall on the floor. I always go and stand and when they fall i pick them up and eat them! that way no one gets them on their feetses and freeze their toes off. i am a good helper.

so i've already gotten some of my pwesents. mommy gave me a ball that talks. no fooling. it says all kinds of stuff, sometimes i pick it up and it talkes in my mouf. that's funny. i put it down and bat it wif my feetses and mommy laughs and says get it holly and i get very egg sided. it's fun, but i can't play wif it for vewwy long, i just stop and that's it. then mommy puts it on the table and puts something in it to make it be quiet. she says if it talked in the night it would scare us all.

i has other pwessents tho that i've not gotten yet and i'm vewwwy egg sided.

have you ever et applies? i think applies might be my favorite food. mommy was baking applies for the humans one night and i stood right behind her because i wanted them to fall. so then she got a real applie and cut the yello parts off and cut it in little bits and she sat on the floor and we ate it together. a bite for holly a bite for mommy a bite for holly a bite for mommy. o it was so so good. i fink it might even be better than green beans and that's quite a compliment.

well, i'm going to go creep under that big tree they grew in the house and see if i can grab some of the flat things with flowers on top. i hope you have a great chwistmas and get some applies and a talking ball!
luv holly
hey don't i look good in my hat. don't tell my mommy because she's always wanting to put stuff on my head and i don't want to encourage her

7 comments:

  1. Holly -- we luv your blog. Channing and Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christms Holly! You do look wonderful in your hat. My mom gave up trying to put stuffed antlers on my head so I got to chew on them instead. But the cat loved her sant hat and kept it on for hours.

    I got lots of toys, but I like the cat toys better. When I get one I show it to my mom and she jumps up from her chair and chases me around the house. It is so much fun. I also learned to ring the sleigh bells on the kitchen door to get my mom to come in and give me a treat. She is now so well trained!I am going to try out your method of nose bumping her on the bottom when she is cooking to see if she drops any good stuff on the floor for me!

    We got two feet of snow before Christmas and I had never seen snow before. I loved it even when I stuck my face in it and got snow balls on my wiskers. I ran through big drifts jumping up in the air, rolled in it, and stuck my head in it and I didn't even get dirty.

    I hope you get some snow soon.Have fun with your new toys.

    Your friend, Sailor

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u channing and roz, that makes me vewwy happy to hear!!

    thank you sailor i didn't like wearing my hat at all, but mommy talked me into it. i get to chew on my hat too, and my human grrrl won't put it on because she says it has dog slobber. why would that make u not want to wear it, i asked? dog slobber is gooooood.
    oooh running with cat toys sounds as fun as running with socks! i love it when mommy chases me to get socks!! that's vewwwy clever with the bells. you are a good mommy trainer.
    you are vewwy bwave wif the snow. i always have to get re aqquainted wif it each year but we only get a little bit once or twice. 2 feet is vewwy vewwy lots of snow. was it over the roof or over your head??? it sounds vewwwy deep.
    i hope you keep having snow and keeping clean because i am muddy and am being thweatened wif bafs. i don't mind bafs, but we has moved and I 've not had a baf at this house and i don't like new things the first time.
    thank u for writing to me roz and channing and sailor!!! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, Annie here. This was my very first Christmas ever and it was a lot of fun except for the fact that mom put a fence around the Christmas tree so I couldn't get to it. My Beardie uncle said it was to protect me since his tree grabs his tail and all throws Christmas balls at him. I keep trying to move the fence but no luck. I also like cat toys to play with. I have 7 cats, a foster dog, who I love to play with, and a brother dog who is older and won't play with me. I hope you have a very Happy New Year Holly! Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey Holly...Love yur blog an' yur hat. We do the floor clean-up game too. Its a good one. This is my first time to yur blog. Its got lotsa stuff so I will check back often. Bye fer now,
    Fergusthedog

    ReplyDelete
  6. annie, i am conserned about your mommy putting that fence up in the house. i have a fence in my house too and it's not a good thing. i think fences in the house should be put in jail. my mommmy had a big collie named layla and layla would back up to the christmas tree and put her behind in it and wag her tail and the whole tree would shake and jingle. mommy said she'd give anything to hear that jingle again, because she still misses layla a lot.
    wow you has a lots of catses. i only has 2 now but we play a lot, they love me so much and enjoy being slimed and stomped and barked in the face. do your catses enjoy those things? i imagine all catses do. luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey fergus, thanks for visiting my blog. i love getting comments almost as much as i love cookies, well no not really, but almost as much as i love sliming catses, well, im not sure. i like it a lot more than wearing hats!!! mommy made me wear that hat for the christmas cards. you might notice that i didn't look really pleased about it. but i do admit i look cute!!! do u have a facebook? i do and i put lots of nice pretty pictures of me on there. plese come visit my blog any time you want to. i have so much fun writing it. i might grow up to be a famous writer some day. luv holly!!!!

    ReplyDelete