Thursday, October 17, 2013

my sisstur is weerd.

my baybee sisstur faye is weerd. hur duz de cwayzyess fings. wyk hyding unner bushes dat doan hyd hur fwom me. and wipping fases owf towys and taring day guts owt. and gitting mud awl ober hur fase an weebs tu.
faye makes messis ebbywer hur goze. hur is bossy an duz stoopid stuff. wyk wyt now hur finks hur kin cownt an hur adbertized a sine an hur weely cayn cownt an nobotty is gonter hyre hur.
hur finks hur kin wyt an hur makes notes tu momy tu wemibber stuf but momy cayn weed dem.
hur mayks messis ebby wer.
hur digs howes in my dattys gwass. him doan wyk dat. i ownwy ebber diggd tu owr fwee howes, but faye digs dem ebbywer. hur finks hur is a constwukshum eggskabayter. duh, hur is not.
hur twyse tu steew my fude and if momy gibs me a piww owr sumfing differnt tu ete, hur smiffs my mouf. it is bewy annoying. hur gits in my pawsunull bubbull. hur is juss a cwayzee mess. i lub hur bewy muss. i yam gwad momy gottied hur fow me tu pway wif. we wun and wun and has fum tugedder eben dowe hur is dum an cwayzee and doan wissin win i say nowe.
luv holly

2 comments:

  1. we no dat you lub yur sisstur... she iz, what mommy wood say, a karaktur. but dat is gud!
    luv skye, tegan, rhys & cbm2g
    PS faye and me can cownd... luv cbm2g

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha dis is faye on howwys bwog and we kin cownd yes we kin!! wun fibe lebin sigz tu fore twewb fwee..... la la la la la la la
    luv faye

    ReplyDelete