Saturday, July 3, 2010

some fings to ponder


i has been finnking a lot. we dogs do need our human mommies to take care of us, der is no dowt abowt dat.dey feed us and bwush us (well in my case twy to bwush us and also twy not to get dey fingers bit) and dey give us a pwace to sweep and dey luv us and cuddle us and take cawr of us duwing stowms and fireworks. wife wifout our mommies would be so so sad.

but i has discuvvered somefing. dey needs us as much as we needs dem. because when dey is sad, we is der to make dem happy agin. when dey is longly, we is der to keep dem company. when dey is too busy, we is der to wemind dem dat nuffing is too important to stop a quick game of ball. when dey babies gwow up and go away, we is der to say you still has me mommy. when de day is winding down, we is der to sit wif dem and cudle and lick dey arms and legs cwean.

i don't fink it could get any better dan dat. wife is pwetty good! i wish all doggies and all humans could has dat! luv holly i is a vewwwy wucky grrl and so is my mommy!!!

11 comments:

  1. you is a very smart girl Holly....I fink you are so wight....we need them , but they need us too....I luv my life with my human family and my wonderful beardie friends...I wish all beardies and other snimals had a great life like we do....luv Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. knose truer words my sister.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. fank you bweeze mawino!! you is such a good twiblet to me! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. we thinks you is onto something vewy impowtant. you is so wightr. we needs mommy, but mommy would not know what to do wifout us. luv Skye, TegaN & rHYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i do fink so. and i like how you wote your names its vewy cweative! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this before, Holly, but my comment isn't here, so I'll do it again! I think you are sooooooo right! my mamma needs me alot and I need her, so does Eowyn! luv arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. arwen i has hurd der is a comment feef on here and it steals impordunt postseseses. sumtimes it even steels my postsseseses. its a sad fing but twu. so fank you vewwwy much fow being bwave enuff to wite me agin. luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very smart and special girl miss holly. I need my mom and she needs me-kind of in different ways. but we have been together for almost a year and now we love each other. Maybe what we both needed was someone to love who loved us back. Such a simple thing and so hard to find and hold on to. my mom and I are lucky.
    sailor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly, you is so wite, wes weally need our mom but boy oh boy does she needs us. She is always working and stuff and needs us to intewupt that nonsense to play and laugh. We is vewy important to hers health.
    We likes her cookies she makes us and she pwotects us fwom funder and stuff. We is all vewy lucky.
    luv Mandy and Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes sailor you is so wite and so is you mandy and oliver. we all needs somebeardie to luv. and to pertek us fwom funder and make us cookies. and luv us most of all. we is all vewwwy lucky beardies and so is our mommies! luv holly

    ReplyDelete