Friday, July 16, 2010

twiblets


i is a only child, but i is a twiblet. what, you ask is a twiblet? well i will tell you.
a twiblet is when 3 babies is borwn at de same time and is eggzacly alike. i started out wif 3 twiblets. my twiblet angus was bowrn furst, i don't wemember when his burfday is but it's sometime during the year. he will be 5 this year just like me, right now he is a big boyy of 4. den der is me. i is de middle twiblet. i no when my burfday is, it's in ogdober. wite before hollyween. i am a big grrl of 4 and i will be 5 on my negst burfday. den der is bweeze mawino. he is de baby twiblet because he was borwn last. i don't wemember when his burfday is but i fink it's sometime during de year too. he is a big boy of 4 and will be (do you see a pattern here? if you do you are catching on!!) 5 on his negst burfday. so we was de twiblets.

but den our uvver fwinds wanted to be twiblets too. how can dis be you say, how can der be more dan fwee twiblets? well because we made it up and can do it anyway we want to and we want der to be minny minny twiblets of all ages and colors and sizes and shapes because we even has a golded wetweever twiblet and a somefing else i don't wemember maybe a fwog. so now we has 35 i think twiblets and i fink dat's just so funny.

i luv all my twiblets but angus and bweeze mawino and i was de owigninal ones and we is de same age and all dat. dey make me bwave when i is scared and dey make me happy when i is sad. even if dey is scawered of somefing dey help me not be scawred and we nebber laff at each uvver or make fun of each uvver even if angus has to wear his boots. ad if dey is scawred or upset, i will help dem feel better because i luv dem so much. and dis gose for all de twiblets, all 35 of dem. i had to make a list because i might aksidently fowget someone!! ha ha ha.

being a twiblet is de mos funnest fing der is! i hope some day to meet my twiblets in person but dey lives all ober de world. for instins. angus lives in canadadada and bweeze mawino lives in sandy eggo and i lives in norf calowinga.
luv holly

here is most of dem, if i left you out pwease wet me no it was nod intenshunal

angus and
me and
bweeze mawino and
billie bob and
skye and
tegan and
rhys and
gin and
bundy and
channing and
woz and
annie and
oliver and
mandy and
sailor and
bean and
cooper and
spenser and
pepsi and
sierra and
sophie and
i want jasper to be a twiblet and
cal and
nellie and
gwacie and
finn and
holly and
thomas and
rogue and
baby indiana and
gwover and

14 comments:

  1. i fink i'm missing some can some body help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat was one of the bestest stowies I's ebber wead....when my mommy wead it to me....her eyes leaked, cause she said dat story made her happy...I loves you all to, but especially you and breeze , cause like you say, we are the owiginal free.....fank you berry much for making mommy and me happy....luv Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i added gwover to de twiblets list, and i is so so sowwy i had lefteded him off i dn't mean to and i is so so sowwy.
    luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh angus, i is sowwy your mommy's face leaked, but i is gwad because she was happy and not sad. i do luv all my twiblets and espeshully my owigingal twiblets and i is so gwad i met you all because it would be sad hasing twiblets out der i don no! luv holly
    sometimes i wite my name holy ha ha ha i cwack me up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly b Collie... my sister ans my twiblets... that was the mostest wondermaful fings i has ever wead. u's has a way with words......i feels so very proud to be urs and Angus's firstest twiblets... but also that all our overs twiblets thoughtout the twiblets world.. i luvs you Holly B Collie Breeze Marino

    ReplyDelete
  6. i is gwad you wiked it bweeze mawino. i is happy to has you as a twiblet, you and angus make me bwave and happy. one day i want us to be togevver and pose fow a pigcher and always has it of us togevver. i luv all my twiblets.
    i is a lucky grrl even doe i is wonewy because all my twiblets don't liv wif me! luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got me Holly! And my best friend in real life Spenser. He is the Golden Retriever. We are going swimming today because it is so hot out. I love you and all the twiblets. You are so special to me and my mom. You make us happy every day! You don't have to make me brave because I already am. hehehehe Well, my mom says to be totally honest so I will tell you that I am a little scared of the car and the hairdryer. But that is understandable I think.
    Anyway, all of us twiblets need to keep having fun and making up adventures. Next is the dog show where we will all win everything!
    LOve, your almost one year old but still a twiblet sailor

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, sailor i fink anybeardie would be afwaid of hairdwyers and i don no about cars because i luvs to wide in dem. today was a gwate day at de dog show, your swimming was so wonnerful! i hope spenser had fun i wike him a lot. you and your mommy are vewwy speshul to us too. i am gwad you is my twiblet. when is your furst burfday, i is going to has to come der for a pawty!!! ha ha i is inviting myself luv holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Holly, we wuv your post on your bwog.. We wuv being your twiblets too... wuv Holly & Finn..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly, my very first birthday is August 9th. We will have to have a huge twiblet party an invite everyone in the world to come. It is very exciting!
    sailor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, I am a twiblet too but not my silly older sister who is really a corgi whatever that is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dont foget Mikka. even dough she is a toller she is a twue fwend.
    I am a weal twible. I am 5 from May5th . Dat is ok dough.
    Nellie is just a baby so she is a maybe twible and Mikka is a old twiblet cause she is 7.
    We wove to wead your blog
    lov gwacie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hollie B. Collie
    you is the bestest twiblet ever, we is so happy to be twiblets wif all of you!
    luv Mandy and Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guniss gwayshus! Me n Tillman kant figgur awt haw to get bak to u gize in twiblets! Hep! Hep! Deezimba furs too fawzzund fifteen.

    ReplyDelete