Sunday, November 15, 2009

2 day


i is not mad at my mommy 2 day. actually i was not mad at my mommy last night. when she got home i was so glad to see her and she gave me cookies and called me "my precious child" and I wiggled a lot. she gave me nummy food and threw my buddy glow ball and squeeky santa and flying squirrel over and over and we had fun, and while she watched the tv all about catses i lay by her chair and she rubbed my shoulders. she is a good mommy

last night mommy put my pretty pink lacy blankie on her bed and took my picture. i pozed so nicely and no that was not me trying to steel mommy's blue blankie that was some other grrrrl. mommy put all the pretty pictures on my facebook and i will post one here because i no u want to see them.

2 day mommy is going grocery shopping and the human grrrl will stay with me. but she pwobly won't play with me because she's 2 cool for that. well i tell her i am 2 cool to play with--- is that my ball?????

n e way mommy said she would get frosty paws and i is already drooling!!!!

1 comment:

  1. isn't that a really sweet picture of me? i am such a pretty grrrrl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete