Sunday, November 1, 2009

i am always a little confused


sometimes my mommy hugs me and cries and says it's because she loves me so much. sometimes she hugs me and cries and says she's sad. i always do something to make her laugh. i think that's one of my jobs. i can be a very funny girl.

we moved into this new house this summer and i like it a lot. it has some climby things and i had to learn to climb them. up the climby things are more rooms and i think they are outside so i pee up there. mommy said "holly, i thought you knew better than that." and she fixed the climby things so i can't climb up them. the other day she said, "come up with me surely if you're beside me you won't have an accident." i didn't have an accident but i did pee. she carried me down the climby things and fixed it so i couldn't climb any more. then she took the bottle up there and the paper leaves and she said she had to scrub the mess. when i pee outisde no body uses the bottle or the paper leaves, so i don't really understand. i like climbing those climby things and when it's raining, it seems like it's a lot better to go pee up there. the human people pee in the house.

i realy don't understand.

2 comments:

  1. it makes me sad when no one comments. pleeeeezzzzzz comment when u read this!!!!! i will rite back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my confused face in the picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete