Thursday, November 5, 2009

winsdy


today is winsdy. it is the middle day of the week. i had a very very busy winsdy. i slept late because i knew my mommy was sick and she was up most of the night, so i let her sleep because i'm just that nice.

when she got up i was waiting by the kitchen gate, wagging. i am so good at wagging. and mommy always says "how is my precious child this morning?" and she rubs my ears and my face and kisses me. i do cute things and she hugs me a lot. after we do all that lovey stuff, i need to go outside. it was cold today, and i liked it. i ran and ran. when my catses came out, mommy tried to get me to come in but i said mommy i must play with my catses, they might get cold. i barked at them and chased them and we had so so much fun!!! they really love playing with me.

finally i did go in with mommy and i napped after she rubbed me and hugged me and kissed me a lot. all that being rubbed and chasing catses and barking makes a girl get tired so i had a nice long nap. i like to nap in my crate. it's in the grape room and mommy sits in there with me when i nap. today she napped in the chair because she's sick.

i had a lot of nice food too, that was very good. then later i went outside again and i've spent a lot of time barking at catses. i do enjoy doing that. mommmy is invisible and calls my name and i don't understand how she can be invisible and know i'm barking at catses but she does.

mommy did kick my ball some today but not as much as usual because she's sick. i don't like her being sick.

i am going to lie in my crate a while with her becuase she misses me when i'm off with the catses. i do love my mommy so much!

i love my mommy so much.

i love my mommy so much!

i love barking at... oops, my mommy so much.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly nice to hear you are keeping an eye on your mum when she is not well - sending white light and healing to her and beardie nudges and nose bumps to you! also gentle hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fank u. my mommy hs been very very sick, but she is getting better. i do take very good care of her and do things i no will make her better like licking her arm and jumping on her tummy and beating her about the legs with soccer balls. nice stuff like that. and she always says holly you are such a help to me, so i no i'm doing a good job!

    thank you for commenting did u no i got a flying squirrel today?

    ReplyDelete