Sunday, November 15, 2009

daddy is bad


last night i was so vewwy vewwy happy. i got to lay on mommy's bed on my pink lacy blanket and she took pictures of me and then i lay there being very good like a princess while she was at the computer. and i had asked first because i never never get up with out purrmission and i can't because i can't get up on the bed by myself mommy always has to pick up my back feets.

then daddy comes in. i had a very pleasant proud look on my face because i was so happy and being so good and being a princess on my pink lacy blanket and he says, holly are you supposed to be up there?

well that hurt my feelings so so so so so vewwwy much. i mean. number one i was on my pink lacy blanket did he thinnk i put it there on my own? number tooo mommy was right there, could she not see me? number three i can't get up on my own mommy always has to pick up my back feet. number for that was just so unkind.

i don't think i will ever be able to forgive my daddy for hurting my feelings so badly. i is one vewwy vewwy poorly treated precious child. bad daddy bad bad boy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Holly B. Collie, I am so very sorry all of this happened to you. I know sometimes Daddy's are not nice but I am sure your mommy took care of it. I love you and my heart hurt with pain after reading your story. Hugs and Kisses to you, Miss Holly. I will forever be your friend!I love you dear friend-Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Holly! I have finally had some time to catch up on your blog, and it's so interesting! It sounds like you have a fascinating and fun life!

    You did look very pretty on that pink lacy blanket. Perhaps your daddy just didn't understand the significance of the blankie and all it signifies, as far as your being there and mommy having to help you up and all that. and then, daddies are boys, and boys just don't understand all that pretty precious child girl stuff.

    Did you know holidays (Holly-Days) are coming up soon? Do you know what holidays are? and that they mean food and toys and pretty lights and sparkly things? What FUN it must be for a pretty precious child like you! I bet your mommy has all sorts of fun things that she's been thinking of to make you happy! And your human girl, too! And your human girl has a birthday coming up next month - and me your auntie Carol has one coming up too - and then your mommie does!

    There will be so much excitement that you won't be able to stand it! :o)

    I hope to see you and your new house one day soon, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie-pie you are, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fank u pepsi, u make me feel better because i know u understand that i is a pwincess and should not be talked to so meanly. i love u 2 u are my bestest fwind.

    i do have holly-days purty much every day, aunt carol. but we is alweady talking about decorating the house. we put up a gwave yard for howl-o-ween and i had to bark at it. i love the pretty lights we had a haunted house on the fireplace and i barked at it and then it hipnosetised me.
    no boys don't understand n e thing except my bestest fwinds pepsi and mason but they are beardie boys so it's not at all the same thing.
    i do like excitement. it makes me bounce.

    fank u miss molly i do twy to be cute. my mommy says i is her sweetie pie and i is a pwincess, so i no i is. :o}

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe Somehow, I knew you'd say that, Holly! I bet you were a good barker-atter, too, barking at the grave yard.

    Yeahhh beardie boys are good boys. And you're a very beautiful princess, Holly!

    ReplyDelete