Sunday, November 29, 2009

2day is sunnyday


i has not witten in my bwog for a long long time i has been so busy. on furs day, mommy bakened this huge bwobby fing and it took a long time. she would say holly when is this fing going to be done and i'd say i don't know mommy but i could taste it for u. it smelled vewwy vewwy good. mommy gave me tiny tastes and it was vewwy vewwy good. i did sit up vewwy pwetty and wave my paws.

then mommy bakened sweet potaters and i got some and it was vewwy vewwy yummy. my mommy said holly it's not much of a holly day when u have to cook all day. and i said mommy why is today named after me, do i get pwesents?

my mommy got me a vewwy vewwy wonderful dolly. when i pick him up just right he says oooooh noooooooo and sounds vewwy vewwy happy that i is squeezing his tummy. he is so much fun. i must has been a vewwy vewwy good grrrl cus i is getting lots of new toys. our new house has lots of room and i can chase toys in here and mommy and i play inside each night. i run on the car pet part and then i tippy toe on the woody part and it's fun.

it's been cold and sunny here. my fwind channing is had some snow and she sent me a picture of it and told me of some good stuff to put on your feets so they don't get sore in snow. i told mommy to get me some and maybe that would help it snow. channing also got a new snow shovel and i want one so bad. we try to get the same thing, like her mommy went and got her a dolly that says oooooh noooooo and her sister roz got one 2.i luv channing and roz so much!!! i have many new fwinds that i love so much and roz and channing are some of them. but we need to have the same fings so we match. i am a vewwy popalar grrrl wif many fwinds. i want to be fwinds wif evewy one.

well mommy says she has to go but later she will put a picture of me wif my new dolly. love holly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, I just had to write and tell you that you look really beautiful in that picture. I like your new toy a lot too. I will ask my mother to get me one.

    I finally got all of my shots so I can take walks on the bay and play with other dogs. I met some nice people yesterday, including a little girl. I was very gentle with her and sat quietly and licked her face. She loved me. My mom is going to take me to doggy day care tomorrow so that I can play with other puppies. I am excited!

    I wish you could come and play too.
    Your new friend, Sailor

    ReplyDelete
  2. o sailor fank u for writing to me. i hope you get a dolly because he is so much fun. we play wif him every day and he always is very cheerful.
    i am so proud of u living thru getting shots they hurt so so bad and nearly killed me. i had to bit the man who gave them to me, but not hard just a warning bit.
    i bet u were so nice to the little girl was it a human girl? I have my own human girl, but she doesn't play wif me much and says get down holly. i am proud of u being gentle i used to be gentle wif my sick cat before she died and it was vewwy hard to do. o sailor u sound like such a nice girl. i wish we could play too. i have never been to a doggy day care, but i have had a puppy minder come in when my daddy had to be at work and mommmy took the human girl away to dance. i wish we lived close to each other.
    do u have snow? i don't but my friend channing might get some soon! do u have an umbrella hat? i don't but i might like to have one.
    i love you. love holly

    ReplyDelete