Monday, November 9, 2009

my mommy


my mommy is the bestest thing in the world. she makes sure i have the two yummy foods mixed together. and has the yummy soft stuff sprinkled on top. she brings me in and out all day, and up until she had piggy flu she kicked my ball every time i was outside. up and down down and up from this side of the yard to that side of the yard around the corner and back again. and she always laughed when she did it. and she rubs my ears and tells me i'm a clever girl. when i was sick she changed my bandages and gave me my pills hidden in yummy things and cut up bacon (which mommy doesn't like because piggies are people too) and scrambled eggs and bought all kinds of yummy thigns that might make a doggie eat a tiny bite that mommy never buys for this house, but she bought them for me. and she brushes me and tries to put bows on me and plays with me and bought me more toys than i could ever play with and when she and my human grrrl have icee cream she gets frosty paws or manilla icee cream for me and sometimes she takes me to dairy queen and gets me a small cup of manilla. and she baths me when i feel itchy and she hugs me and says hugs and kisses? and that makes me wiggle all over and she never acts like i'm a stinky dog or anything and she puts a pink blanket with a lace ruffle on the bed for me to lay on and just laughs when i fall off of it. she helped me set up my facebook and she helped me set up my blog. and she types stuff for me when i tell her what to put.

but she ticked the wrong box and it was hard for comments to be posted and that was why i wasn't getting millions of comments. but u no what? i love her anyway. and it's okay mommy, we'll fix it together and then the comments will pour in and we'll both be so so happy!
love your little holly bell!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly--
    I think fathers are much more fun than mothers. My mother doesn't know what to feed me; I have to hunt my own food. The other day I found a plate of mini quiche appetizers and ate all 25 of them. I left the plate dishwasher clean--I'm a very tidy and considerate Beardie. Well, the father thought it was funny, but the mother said I was something called a "Bad Dog"! Have you ever heard of such a thing? I was apawed! I like reading your blog. Keep writin!
    Melanne Collie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mellanne,
    fank u for writing to me it made my little beardie heart go pitter pat, i do love getting mail!
    I have never heard the word baddog, but i have heard the word badcat and it's not a good thing. i dont imagine a beardie could ever be like a cat so maybe your mommy was coughing.
    my daddy is worthless, he doesn't remember to feed me or water me and he'll sleep in the chair and let me go around and household items attack me and chase me and then i get blamed. could that be what your mommy meant baddog maybe is a dog attacked by household items.
    i don't know what mini quiches are, but they sound like beardie food to me and 25 sounds about like the right size serving. that's more than 4 isn't it?
    i can make plates very shiney too. when i have my icee cream or frosty paws mommy gives me my bowl in the kitchen and i carry it to the living room like everyone else does and i clean the dish so it doesn't have to be washed.
    i think you and i could be good fwinds. do u live near me? I live somewhere near some trees.
    Love your new fwind Holly
    do u have a facebook? I do!!

    ReplyDelete